The aim of this organisation is:
- To play a quota in national development through the provision and support of educational and sporting activities through service delivery and advocacy. This will be supported by the following three underlining principles:
- A commitment to preparing children and young people for participation
- Promoting acceptance and understanding of others
- Development of appropriate values and beliefs
- Encourage children and young people to participate in a wide range of activities appropriate to their age and stage of development.
- Assist children and young people in their personal and social development to encourage growth in self-esteem and confidence and help them learn from their experiences and cope with positive and negative feedbacks critical to their wellbeing.
- Help children and young people participate in the life of the unit/group to express their views and play an active part in the planning and management of their activities.
- Help children and young people to gain a greater understanding and respect for diversity by engaging in programmes that reflect the principles of equality, diversity, and interdependence.
- Promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people at all times, especially the disadvantaged and to unearth the talents and skills of individuals for self-development.